This is a lead paragraph. It stands out from regular paragraphs.
You can use the mark tag to highlight text.
This line of text is meant to be treated as deleted text. This line of text is meant to be treated as no longer accurate.
This line of text is meant to be treated as an addition to the document.
This line of text will render as underlined.
This line of text is meant to be treated as fine print.
This line rendered as bold text.
This line rendered as italicized text.
A well-known quote, contained in a blockquote element.
- This is a list.
- It appears completely unstyled.
- Structurally, it's still a list.
- However, this style only applies to immediate child elements.
- Nested lists:
- are unaffected by this style
- will still show a bullet
- and have appropriate left margin
- This may still come in handy in some situations.
- This is a list item.
- And another one.
- But they're displayed inline.